bioCorneum®+ is now available at South Coast Plastic Surgery. bioCorneum is the 1st and only quick drying silicone gel scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA. bioCorneum®+ is the leading gel choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
Is a Cosmetic Procedure Right for You? Find Out!
Take the South Coast "Cosmetic Procedure Readiness Quiz"
Get important facts about the procedures you are considering and find out what options are right for you. Get Your Cosmetic Procedure Readiness score now.
bioCorneum, a medical grade product for scar management, should be applied with a small amount to the surgical or scar site twice a day for 12 weeks. It is recommended to use bioCorneum for post-op treatment around 3 months for optimal scar reduction.
Facts about bioCorneum:
- 1st and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet in 3 minutes
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sun screen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces discoloration and redness
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Water –resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Make up may be worn over this product