bioCorneum®+ is now available at South Coast Plastic Surgery. bioCorneum is the 1st and only quick drying silicone gel scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA. bioCorneum®+ is the leading gel choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
bioCorneum, a medical grade product for scar management, should be applied with a small amount to the surgical or scar site twice a day for 12 weeks. It is recommended to use bioCorneum for post-op treatment around 3 months for optimal scar reduction.
Facts about bioCorneum:
- 1st and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet in 3 minutes
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sun screen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces discoloration and redness
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Water –resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Make up may be worn over this product