bioCorneum®+ is now available at South Coast Plastic Surgery. bioCorneum®+ is the 1st and only quick-drying silicone gel scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA. bioCorneum®+ is the leading gel choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
bioCorneum®+, a medical grade product for scar management, should be applied with a small amount to the surgical or scar site twice a day for 12 weeks. It is recommended to use bioCorneum for post-op treatment around 3 months for optimal scar reduction.
Facts about bioCorneum®+:
- The 1st and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self-dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet in 3 minutes
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sunscreen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces discoloration and redness
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Water –resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Makeup may be worn over this product
Interesting Fact – bioCorneum®+ was the surgeons choice for both Angelina Jolie’s (Breast Cancer Surgery) & Caitlyn Jenner (Trans-formation) post-op scar management plan.
Interested in learning more about bioCorneum®+? To schedule a consultation, please fill out the form on this page or call (949) 701-4454. South Coast Plastic Surgery serves Irvine, CA and the greater Orange County area.