Are you interested in undergoing a HydraFacial treatment, but not sure what exactly is involved with the procedure?
Before we dive into what to expect from your HydraFacial session, let’s first explore what the actual treatment entails. The HydraFacial is a non-surgical facial procedure that uses multiple steps to unlock your most glowing, radiant skin. From exfoliation to extraction, the HydraFacial is designed to help get your skin event-ready within the span of an hour.
So what can you expect during a HydraFacial treatment? Take a look:
- Before your procedure can begin, you’ll need to cleanse your skin and ensure that there’s no makeup, dirt, or moisturizer on your face.
- During the first part of your HydraFacial treatment, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the remaining part of the procedure. Your skin will then be exfoliated, which removes dead skin cells and other impurities.
- Afterward, a fruit acid peel will be applied to your skin and gently removed. This peel helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and even hyperpigmentation.
- Next comes the extraction stage, which is a great part of the procedure for patients who might have small breakouts or bumps lurking underneath the skin. Vacuum technology will be used to gently extract these impurities without leaving behind larger pores or scars.
- Finally, a nutritive serum will be applied to the skin’s surface to help protect and hydrate the new skin that’s been revealed from the HydraFacial treatment.
The entire process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour, making it a great lunchtime treatment for busy individuals. Additionally, your HydraFacial session can be combined with other popular treatments, including Botox, Juvederm, and many anti-aging solutions.